Product: Fur E. Frenz / Dog Lift Harness Sling
The Cheapest Place To Buy: AMAZON
My Product Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Veterinarian Approved for Arthritis and Joint Pain, Knee and Hip Stability, and Injury Recovery and Rehabilitation.
Fur E. Frenz Dog Lift Harness Sling / ACL Brace/ Limping Help Up Aid/ Veterinarian Approved for Old K9 Cruciate Ligament Support, / Canine Arthritis, / Rehabilitation, / Poor Stability, / Joint Injuries, / Mobility and Recovery
This Dog Lift Harness Sling may be just what the doctor ordered if you have a large or giant breed dog having trouble with mobility. Mobility for your pet could be going up and down stairs, taking a walk, or even just getting up from a sitting or lying down position. Whatever the situation, it is designed to make both of your lives easier, more comfortable, and more enjoyable.
This product is made specifically for larger breed dogs. The two sizes it comes in are large and extra-large. The Large Size is designed to support a dog 24 to 27 inches in girth (girth being measured in front of the hind legs), and weighing 45 to 74 lbs (20.4 to 33.6 kg.).
The Extra-Large Size is designed to support dogs with a girth measuring 28 to 33 inches, and who weigh 75 to 200 lbs. (34 to 90.7 kg.). Consequently, it is made of premium quality, extra support material USA tested for strength and durability. The fasteners are heavy duty Velcro.
The harness straps are adjustable so that you don’t have to bend while helping your furry friend move more easily. The lift harness sling is machine washable but should be air or clothesline dried, since it may shrink in the dryer.
PROS & CONS:
- It’s a simple, supportive device that allows you to help your dog. Walks or little outings you used to enjoy together are possible again.
- Many senior dogs with wobbler’s syndrome or hip dysplasia with muscle atrophy have great trouble navigating stairs. Now you can help him get up and down steps and even up into the car with less pain and greater ease.
- It’s designed for large and giant breeds for whom arthritis and joint pain is the most debilitating.
- The extra strong lifting reinforcement pad is 32.5 inches long and 8 inches wide for excellent contact support.
- This product is not only good for geriatric arthritic dogs but can be used for those pets recovering from injury or surgery. It’s vet approved for knee and hip recovery and rehabilitation.
- It’s machine washable; no muss or fuss. Available in blue and black.
- The product is designed for larger breed dogs only. (Yes, this one is also a PRO but not if you are the owner of a medium or small breed dog suffering with arthritic joint pain or recovering from surgery.) If it seems a bit exclusive, small and medium breeds have their own specialized physical aids; Also joint pain (whether due to injury or advancing years), is much kinder to smaller dogs than it is to large or giant breed dogs.
- Since the two different sizes are girth and weight specific, you’ll have to measure and weigh your dog.
- Yes its machine washable and that’s great since our Big Old Babies tend to get a bit smelly after a walk or swim. But tough and durable as this material is, it can’t be guaranteed not to shrink in the dryer.
- “Do I want to trust ‘Velcro’ with my 110 lb. baby?” But we’re talking tested and approved heavy duty Velcro.
Most of the customer reviews thought that the Fur E. Frenz / Dog Lift Harness Sling truly helped improve their lives and was worth every penny. I myself have only used the large size on my dog Eckhart who is 57 lbs. The product fit well and definitely helped me help him get up and down stairs better. We now use it on neighborhood walks as well and I swear he actually walks along beside me now with a smile on his face!
With the stability of this lift harness sling plus the essential support you give holding onto it from above, your faithful family member can more easily rise, walk, climb, and just generally lead a more normal, active, and dignified life.
THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS, QUESTIONS, OR OBSERVATIONS BELOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION!