We know that turmeric has remarkable healing powers for people due to its anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antihistamine properties, but did you know that turmeric is great for dogs too? Of course, not everything that’s good for humans is also good for canines, but turmeric and dogs is definitely a win/win combination!
Today I am reviewing Turmeric Curcumin Bites for Dogs. This product by Zesty Paws is a healthy addition to your dog’s daily diet no matter what age your pet is. Tumeric Curcumin is well-known for its potent anti-inflammatory properties, and chronic inflammation is the root cause of most canine health issues and diseases.
So if you give a young or middle-aged dog this beneficial daily supplement, you can be preventing potential health issues from developing in your pet. And if your senior dog is already suffering from health problems, adding this blend of organic ingredients to his or her daily regimen enables the dog’s body to heal itself naturally.
The Best Place to Buy: Amazon
These turmeric curcumin bites are soft chews that are meant to be given orally to your pet on a daily basis. There are 90 soft chews in the container. The special blend of ingredients maximizes the curcumin extract of turmeric (95%), as well as the dog’s ability to efficiently absorb the supplement and all its health benefits.
The active ingredients per one soft chew are: Organic Turmeric ~ 400 mg. // Curcumin Rhizome Extract ~ 200 mg. // Coconut Oil ~ 420 mg. // Bioperine (95% piperine) ~ 5 mg.
These ingredients work together to support and protect joint health in younger dogs, as well as treat and relieve the symptoms of arthritis in older dogs. They maintain proper digestive health and function in younger dogs while relieving and soothing digestive issues in older pets, such as irritable bowel syndrome or inflammatory bowel disease. These soft chews given daily also support and protect a healthy immune system in younger pups, while giving a significant boost to a senior dog’s immune system, allowing it to identify and eliminate pathogens before they can do harm. Turmeric curcumin has also been proven to work as an anti-cancer agent for various types of tumors in dogs.
PROS AND CONS:
- The best ‘Pro’ of course, is all the amazing health benefits it has in store for your precious pet.
- As a daily treat, it’s an easy supplement to give your dog.
- Turmeric curcumin can help dogs of all ages, from puppies to senior pets.
- It comes in 2 delicious flavors dogs love, DUCK FLAVOR and BACON FLAVOR. Both flavors have the exact same active ingredients.
- These ‘everyday vitality’ bites are top rated in customer satisfaction.
- The product is reasonably priced for all the advantages it provides for your dog.
- This product is made by Zesty Paws, a pet company known for its high standards and self-proclaimed mission to keep our pets as healthy as possible.
- These turmeric curcumin soft chews are not as economical if you have a large breed dog. The dosage is one chew per day for dogs up to 25 lbs. of body weight. Then 2 soft chews per day for dogs 26 to 75 lbs. Dogs over 75 lbs. would need 3 per day to get the full range of health benefits.
- The product has not been proven safe for use in pregnant dogs.
So there you have it…
….My review on Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites for Dogs. Anyone who has frequented my website has most likely noticed that a favorite “tried and true” pet company of mine is Zesty Paws. As someone who has always owned dogs and works with pet rescue and foster care, I have used many of their canine products, always with a high degree of satisfaction.
I hope you’ve enjoyed and learned from this review on Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites for Dogs. Please leave me any comments or questions you have in the comment section below or try the product yourself with your own special canine kid and add your own review. Thanks for visiting My Geriatric Dog!